Welcome! My name is Maegan McCullough.
I am often asked how long I have been handcrafting soap and how I got started.
I started in 2016 by researching and finding all the information I could about
soap making. Videos, articles, books, anything I could find.
Sadly, I don't have an overly exciting story about how I got started, but I do know that I have always enjoyed crafting and making things and learning how to perfect those crafts! Simple curiosity is how it started.
With the help of family members, I began doing local craft shows and markets to sell these hand made products in 2018 and each year we will be adding more and more shows/markets. It's a competitive and exciting experience, and we hope to continue and expand as the years go on.
We currently have over 30 different soap bars and many other fun soap products and accessories.
If you want to find out what we will be doing next, check out our EVENTS below!
- Sat, Dec 05Shipshewana Auction & Flea MarketDec 05, 2020, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PMShipshewana Auction & Flea Market, 345 S Van Buren St, Shipshewana, IN 46565, USA
- Sat, Oct 24Shipshewana Auction & Flea MarketOct 24, 2020, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PMShipshewana Auction & Flea Market, 345 S Van Buren St, Shipshewana, IN 46565, USA
- Sat, Dec 07345 S Van Buren StDec 07, 2019, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM345 S Van Buren St, 345 S Van Buren St, Shipshewana, IN 46565, USA
- Sat, Nov 02South Adams Jr Sr High SchoolNov 02, 2019, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PMSouth Adams Jr Sr High School, 1000 Parkway St, Berne, IN 46711, USA
- Sat, Oct 26345 S Van Buren StOct 26, 2019, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM345 S Van Buren St, 345 S Van Buren St, Shipshewana, IN 46565, USA